Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) to join our team. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive medical care for all aspects of general obstetrics and gynecology. The successful candidate will also be an integral part of our team of medical experts, providing guidance and support to patients, families, and other healthcare providers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions related to obstetrics and gynecology
• Provide patient education and counseling on health promotion and disease prevention
• Perform routine procedures such as pap smears, pelvic exams and colposcopy
• Perform minor surgical procedures such as office hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and dilation and curettage
• Refer patients to specialists as needed
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
• Board certification or eligibility in OBGYN
• Current, or be able to obtain an unrestricted license to practice in Florida
• No history of license to practice being revoked, restricted or suspended by any professional licensing agency in any state or jurisdiction
• Current, unrestricted DEA registration
• Open to 2023 grads
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an OBGYN
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Proficiency in basic computer skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
Why Join Us: This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice that provides comprehensive care to patients. Our commitment is to providing superior patient care and we are looking for an OBGYN that is passionate about delivering high quality care. We offer a great team environment with a supportive staff, competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth.