Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Location: Huntsville, AL
Salary: We offer a comprehensive financial package that includes a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines and an incentive bonus based on WRUVs. Additionally, we offer medical education debt assistance, residency/fellowship stipend (if applicable), relocation expenses, CME, vacation, health, dental, vision benefits, licensure, dues, subscriptions, quality bonuses, tenure bonuses, and mid-level supervision compensation.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) to join our team in Huntsville, AL. You will be responsible for providing top-notch medical care to patients in a warm and welcoming environment. This position offers a traditional mix of inpatient and outpatient work, 1:6 weekend call, and a patient base of 19,000. You will be responsible for performing high and low risk pregnancy care and deliveries, reconstructive surgeries, and a successful infertility practice with no IVF. Robotics on-site and proctoring is available (robotics experience preferred).
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide high quality and consistent medical care to patients
– Perform high and low risk pregnancy care and deliveries
– Reconstructive surgeries
– Successful infertility practice with no IVF
– Robotics on-site and proctoring (robotics experience preferred)
– Medical degree from an accredited university
– Board certification in Obstetrics/Gynecology
– Valid Alabama medical license
– DEA registration
– CPR and ACLS certifications
Experience and Skills:
– 5+ years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG)
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– A passion for exemplary patient care
– Ability to work collaboratively and independently
Why Join Us: We are committed to providing an environment in which our team can thrive and grow. We offer a supportive and friendly work environment, a competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Join us today and be a part of a team that makes a difference.