Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist
Location: Dublin, GA
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join our team in Dublin, GA. The successful candidate will be board certified in OB/GYN and have a valid Georgia license. Robotics available for use. This role is responsible for providing quality care for pregnant and post-partum women and the diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive health conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide obstetric and gynecological care to patients
– Perform general, diagnostic and gynecological surgeries
– Manage labor and delivery
– Order and interpret tests
– Provide patient counseling and education
– Monitor the health of newborns
– Prescribe medications
– Board Certified in OB/GYN
– Licensed to practice in Georgia
– Robotics available
– Accepting 2024 graduates
Experience and Skills:
– Ability to operate medical equipment
– Good interpersonal skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to make decisions quickly and calmly
– Working knowledge of medical protocols
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why Join Us: Our team is dedicated to providing quality care and a positive experience for our patients. We are a close-knit group and work collaboratively to ensure the best care possible. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to join a vibrant and growing practice.