Nurse Practitioner – Spine
Looking for a great work/life balance? With the mountains in your backyard, come hit the slopes on your days off!
The Spine Center is seeking an experienced Spine/Neurosurgery Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our busy practice. Patient-centered care is the hallmark of our group.
This position will be providing direct patient care within the outpatient clinic and in the operating room with a multi-disciplinary staff.
We are the leading provider of complex and advanced neuro-spine care in the Rockies. Our team is ranked in the top 10% of healthcare providers in the United States for patient experience.
- Current Colorado Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner license or eligibility to obtain
- Surgical Assist required
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications, endorsed by the American Heart Association or the ability to obtain within one (1) month of hire (with prior approval), required
- Candidate must have 3-5 years spine/neurology clinic experience
- Experience in pain management a plus
- Must be a Team Player
- Eligible for a Transitional/Relocation bonus for those that qualify (2 year commitment required/Internal candidates not eligible for sign-on)
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Annual Bonus based upon organizational and individual performance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Air Ambulance Membership
- Employee discount
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes
Current Colorado PA or NP license or eligibility to obtain
Current AHA BLS and ACLS
Surgical Assist Required
Must have 3-5 years Spine Clinic experience
Experience in Pain Management a plus