We are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for a Neurology Practice in Southwest New Mexico. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a team oriented and flexible Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join the team. We offer Student Loan Repayment of 40K and other excellent benefits.
Essential Functions and Qualifications.
- Performs initial and periodic medical history, physical examinations, and daily assessments.
- Records findings of examinations, assessments and plan of care.
- assess, diagnose, and help manage neurological disorders.
- assist with EEG’s and Nerve Conduction Studies.
- Writes appropriate prescriptions and administers medications.
- Orders and interprets daily laboratory and radiology examinations.
- Determines treatment plan for patient.
- Documents all patient encounters, records observations, interventions, and actions in a medically appropriate manner on the patient’s medical record
- Eligible for prescriptive authority application through the Board of Nursing or Medical Board in NM.
- Must have or be eligible for a DEA license.2-4 years of experience as an Advanced Practitioner preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- competitive salary and rvu bonus plan
- student loan repayment of up to 40k paid by the hospital.
- relocation expenses
- medical, dental, vision, malpractice, annual ceu, pto, retirement and more.