Job is located outside of the Hartsville, SC area.
Purpose of the job
Indicators (KPI) 1. Safety (To be defined) 2. OEE 3. REM 4. EIBTDA / CM / DIO
1. Manages the work and activities of production team leaders, operators and external resources who are responsible for various operations activities within the plant
2. Liaises with functional or other operational area managers to understand current and future needs and develops plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing operations activities (e.g. Process, Maintenance, Quality Assurance and Quality control, Engineering and Supply Chain)
3. Develops and implements schedules, procedures, product and site processes and allocates labor and capital resources to maximize productivity and ensure availability level
4. Responsible for performance improvement; safety, quality and environment; analyzing production, skill and competence development; maintenance and maintenance investments and inventory records to identify problems and recommend solutions
5. Contributes in prioritization, plans and manages operations processes (e.g. production, planning, delivery, inventory) to minimize disruptions to production schedules
6. Implements and ensures adherence to operations core principles
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Previous leadership and/or coaching experience in a nonwoven manufacturing environment is essential.
· Excellent organizational/interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to deal with confidential information and be trustworthy.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required.
· Must be capable of motivating employees.
· PC Literacy is required; MS Office preferred.