Job Title: Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Location: Lafollette, Tennessee
Salary: This position offers a comprehensive package, including a competitive salary based on the Medical Group Management Association guidelines, a commencement/signing bonus, medical education debt assistance, relocation expenses, and an incentive bonus based on Work Relative Value Units. Additional benefits may include vacation, health, dental, and vision benefits, as well as mid-level supervision compensation.
Job Summary: An experienced non-invasive cardiologist is sought for a position in Lafollette, Tennessee. Preferred applicants have three or more years of experience, though new graduates are welcome to apply. The successful candidate will have access to office space and equipment, as well as call coverage. J1 and H1B Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and treat cardiac and vascular ailments
• Provide preventative care and patient education
• Maintain comprehensive patient records
• Establish and sustain positive relationships with patients
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
• MD or DO degree
• Board certification in Cardiology
• Active Tennessee medical license
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in cardiology
• Ability to work cooperatively with staff and other healthcare providers
Experience and Skills:
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proven critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Commitment to ongoing professional development
Why Join Us: Joining us offers the opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team in a rapidly growing healthcare setting. With access to the latest technology and resources, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in patient care and to advance your career. Our competitive salary and benefits package make us a top choice for experienced and new graduates.