Our client is a well-respected insights firm that is actively looking for a senior-level Client Development professionals to help drive the firm’s impressive revenue growth. They are specifically looking for a passionate insights professional with a track-record of building strong client relationships – someone who places a high-value on working collaboratively with an outstanding team.
- Developing relationships and networks to drive business growth.
- Consulting and collaborating with clients and internal partners to design and deliver custom, marketing insights.
- Bringing our company values of authenticity, craftsmanship and thoughtfulness to life from first client contact through research insight delivery and beyond.
- Elevating internal resource skills through knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- 10+ years of professional experience including marketing research, client relationship development and B2B sales of professional services.
- Demonstrated history of sourcing clients and establishing long-term business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and solve problems in a manner inclusive of various points of view and need.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship management skills.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
This is a full-time salaried plus bonus position based anywhere in the United States. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, life, tuition reimbursement, and matching 401k plan.