Job Title: Neurosurgeon
Location: Laredo, Texas
Salary: A highly competitive salary is offered for this position, in addition to generous benefits such as commencement bonuses, student loan repayment assistance, relocation and marketing allowances, and CME allowances.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Neurosurgeon to join a dedicated team of professionals in a hospital employed setting in Laredo, Texas. The successful candidate will provide neurological surgery expertise and have a spine fellowship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive neurological surgery services
• Manage inpatient and outpatient cases
• Perform 10 days per month of ER call coverage
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, ethics and patient confidentiality
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure quality patient care
• Must be Board Certified in Neurosurgery
• Experience preferred
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience and Skills:
• Must have a valid medical license
• Demonstrate understanding of medical regulations, standards of care, and legal regulations
• Knowledge of current medical practices and trends
• Proficient in the use of medical technology
Why Join Us: Our medical center provides a supportive environment in which to practice and offers a comprehensive recruitment package. We are committed to providing high quality care to the local community and beyond and are dedicated to providing a satisfying work experience to our employees.