Serving the Westchester County and suburbs. the group provides comprehensive care for a wide variety of neurological disorders including diseases of the brain, nerves, spinal cord and muscles resulting from congenital or acquired conditions including degenerative, vascular, metabolic, neoplastic and infectious etiologies.
Our board-certified providers have extensive training and clinical experience and will provide the expertise to properly manage acute neurological diseases to chronic disorders.
We evaluate, diagnosis and treat the following common nervous system disorders:
- Dementia such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Limbic Encephalitis
- Muscle weakness
- Multiple sclerosis
- Nerve pain
- Neurological complications from autoimmune disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders including Myasthenia Gravis, Myopathies, Cervical and Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Paraneoplastic syndromes
- Parkinson’s disease
Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing that includes:
- Carotid ultrasound
- CT scans
- EMG (Electromyogram)
- NCS (Nerve Conduction Studies)
In addition, our physicians can perform computerized neuropsychological testing (Neuro-Trax).
Learn more about our Benefits:
– Competitive compensation
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage
– Robust retirement plan- 403 (b) and 457 (b)
– CME allowance
– Tuition Assistance
– Paid malpractice
– Flexible spending accounts
– Wellness programs
– Work life balance
Just 22 miles north of Manhattan and an easy commute to New York City, this quaint town is easygoing and relaxed. With a diverse population of more than 27,000 residents, magnificent homes, sprawling acreage, and a vibrant downtown area convenient to shopping, restaurants, recreation, entertainment, public transportation and more, it’s the best of both worlds in many ways.