Job Title: Neurologist
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Salary: We offer a competitive salary package, including medical education loan reimbursement, residency stipend payments, bonuses, relocation allowance, and CME allowances.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced neurologist to join our team and provide expert care to our patients. As a neurologist, you will be responsible for diagnosing and treating neurological disorders. You will diagnose, treat, and manage various neurological disorders, such as stroke, dementia, epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis. You will also provide consultation and advice to patients and their families.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat neurological disorders.
– Provide consultation and advice to patients and their families.
– Monitor the progress of patients and refer them to specialists when necessary.
– Develop treatment plans and adjust medications as needed.
– Educate patients on proper lifestyle habits and preventive care.
– Participate in research projects and clinical trials.
– Board certification in Neurology (N).
– Active medical license.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong knowledge of neurological disorders and treatment options.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Proficiency in using medical software and electronic medical record systems.
Experience and Skills:
– 5+ years of experience in a neurology practice.
– Ability to work with a diverse population.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
– Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Us:
We are a team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer a supportive and collaborative environment, with an emphasis on professional development and innovation. Our team is committed to providing patient-centered care and helping our patients live their best lives. We offer a competitive salary package and excellent benefits. Join us and be part of a team that truly cares about its patients.