Job Title: Neurologist
Location: Powell, Tennessee
Salary: This position is offering a comprehensive package, which may include a competitive salary based on the MGMA guidelines, an incentive bonus based on WRUVs, a commencement/signing bonus, medical education debt assistance, relocation expenses, CME, licensure, dues, subscriptions, and various other benefits, such as vacation, health, dental and vision coverage.
Job Summary: We are looking for a qualified Neurologist to provide specialized medical care to our patients. The successful applicant must be able to diagnose, treat, and manage neurological conditions and be comfortable with both inpatient and outpatient services. Our ideal candidate should have a passion for patient care and be committed to improving the quality of life for our patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Conduct neurological assessments to diagnose and treat neurological disorders
– Prescribe medications and treatments to manage neurological conditions
– Provide advice and support to patients and their families
– Monitor patient progress and maintain accurate medical records
– Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
– Participate in research and clinical trials
– Stay up to date with the latest medical advancements
– Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Tennessee
– Board-certified in Neurology
– At least 3 years of experience in Neurology
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to make timely and accurate decisions
Experience and Skills:
– Endovascular neurosurgery experience is a plus
– Knowledge of computer programs such as EHRs
– Ability to work independently and take initiative
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Us: Our hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center that has been awarded SILVER PLUS by the American Heart Association. We have a team of accomplished endovascular neurosurgeons who are expanding to support neurology. Join us and help us to continue to provide the highest quality of care to our patients.