Job Title: Neurologist
Location: Newport, Tennessee
Salary: Our client is seeking a highly motivated Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist interested in a solo opportunity with the potential to build a very busy practice. This employed position with a health system offers an excellent management team and staff, with no call rotation required.
The office space is located in a professional office building adjacent to the hospital, where the Neurologist will be part of a multi-specialty clinic practice and will have access to 2-3 exam rooms. The comprehensive package may include a competitive salary based on the MGMA guidelines, incentive bonus based on WRUVs, commencement/signing bonus, medical education debt assistance, relocation expenses, CME, licensure, dues, subscriptions, vacation, health, dental, vision benefits, and mid-level supervision compensation. J1 and H1B visa candidates are welcome to apply.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Neurologist with expertise in performing EMGs and EEGs to join our team. The ideal candidate should be professionally motivated and able to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat disorders of the nervous system
– Perform EMGs and EEGs
– Provide both inpatient and outpatient care
– Follow up with patients to ensure recovery
– Document patient care and update medical records
– Maintain good relationships with colleagues
– MD or DO degree from accredited medical school
– Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Neurology
– Active, unrestricted medical license in the state of Tennessee
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience as a Neurologist highly preferred
– Proficient in performing EMGs and EEGs
– Knowledge of neurologic diseases and conditions
– Ability to effectively diagnose and treat disorders of the nervous system
– Strong clinical and technical skills
Why Join Us: Our client offers an excellent opportunity to join an established health system and build a successful practice. The office space is conveniently located and provides a supportive environment with access to a team of experts. This position offers a comprehensive package that includes a competitive salary, incentive bonus, and other benefits. It is an ideal opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist to advance their career in a patient-focused setting.