Job Title: Neurologist
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Salary: We offer a competitive salary based on the MGMA guidelines. As an added bonus, we provide an incentive bonus based on WRUVs, a commencement/signing bonus, medical education debt assistance, and relocation expenses. Additional benefits include CME, licensure, dues, subscriptions, vacation, health, dental, and vision benefits, as well as mid-level supervision compensation. J-1 visa assistance is also available.
Job Summary: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Neurologist to join our team in Knoxville, Tennessee. As a Neurologist, you will be responsible for providing inpatient and outpatient services, as well as supervising endovascular neurosurgery. Our hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center and has earned the Silver Plus Award from the American Heart Association. You will have the opportunity to begin a productive schedule immediately due to current wait times for appointments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and provide treatment for neurological disorders
– Prescribe medications and therapies as needed
– Monitor patient progress and make adjustments to treatment plans
– Educate patients and families on symptoms and treatments
– Collaborate with a team of medical professionals
– MD degree from an accredited medical school
– Board-certified in Neurology
– Valid Tennessee medical license
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience in neurology
– Knowledge of current medical trends and treatments
– Familiarity with medical software and technologies
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Why Join Us: We are committed to providing quality care to our patients and creating a positive work culture for our employees. Our hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center and has earned the Silver Plus Award from the American Heart Association. We offer a competitive salary and various benefits, as well as the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment. Join us and make a difference in the lives of our patients.