Job Title: Neuro-Hospitalist
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Salary: We are currently offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Job Summary: We are seeking a qualified and experienced Neuro-Hospitalist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive inpatient neurological care, including stroke management, EEG services, and timely follow-up of patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide timely and professional inpatient neurological care
• Manage stroke patients and provide comprehensive stroke management
• Perform EEG services
• Follow up with patients
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be board certified/eligible in neurology
• Valid medical license
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Experience and Skills:
• Experience in a hospital setting is preferred
• Knowledge of stroke management and EEG services
• Strong clinical and diagnostic skills
• Ability to work independently
Why Join Us: Our team is committed to providing the highest quality care and excellent customer service. We offer a supportive and collaborative environment and have the resources to ensure that our staff have the tools to succeed. We are dedicated to helping our team members reach their professional goals and develop their skills.