Our client is an industry leader delivering services across the country. This in-house, permanent position offers full benefits. This company offers a great work environment with a strong sense of team.
The .NET Developer will work full life cycle developing, implementing and managing applications. Configure, test and implement mobile and web applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement applications and databases to support key business functions
- Work closely with other teams, developers, and management to build new features and applications
- Help manage ongoing application and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Participate in code-review process
- Help create applications to interface with other platforms as needed.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies
- At least 2 years of C# .Net development experience with Visual 2017 or higher and VS Code
- 2 + years’ experience with React or similar.
- Experience with Rest API’s, Object Oriented programming.
This person will work a hybrid model. Local candidates only.