National Sales Manager
Seeking highly motivated National Sales Manager to grow sales for an established leader in the hospitality fabrics and finished product space. Candidate must have strong understanding of the hospitality design industry and established network and relationships. They must have extensive, high level and Contract Hospitality experience including High end Design firms, Brands, and workrooms, across the country and experience managing large territories. Candidate will work closely with SVP Contract to establish robust sales goals. Candidate must be organized and driven with strong interpersonal skills, approaching every project and task with a positive and professional demeanor. Position entails regular traveling and relationship building and you will be responsible for generating sales, creating meaningful relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Managing, leading, and coaching/mentoring a team of sales representatives
- Meet or exceed sales goals established by the team
- Represent the brand at trade shows, industry events, and elsewhere as needed
- Provide regular reporting to leadership
- Build and foster relationships with new and existing clients
- Assists Independent Reps with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Keeps informed and aware of new products, services, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly commission reports with VP of Operations for accuracy.
- Create and review monthly and quarterly sales reports with SVP of Contract and Executive team.
- Review inventories for brand programs along with VP of Operations and SVP.
- Proven sales experience with significant background in the hospitality design industry, with at least 10 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Outlook)
- Strong verbal/written skills and communicative by nature
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Demonstrated initiative, strategic decision making and problem solving
- Ability to travel as needed
- Be polished in appearance and professionalism
NY area resident preferred