SUPERINTENDENT / Site MANAGER – Multifamily New Construction
Franklin, TN area (LOCAL — NO travel)
About the company:
A local Nashville Multifamily Builder/Developer with local developments & career growth PLUS offer extensive support in the office for all administrative tasks.
They are a fully integrated (real estate and GC) developer/builder that offers a unique (smaller company impact) to be able to move faster than larger firms and provide a great company culture with Flex-PTO!!
- Over-communication with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Total Construction site management for projects (multifamily garden or walk-up)
- Contractor/vendor management as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need 7-8+ years experience in New Construction (multifamily apartments, hotel and/or duplex/townhome structures)
- Excellent “Customer Service & Coach” mentality versus “Director Manager” management approach on site & with clients.
- Overseeing multiple projects in a development at one time.
- Qualifications include a 7+ year proven track record of successful site operations & project leadership within Ground-Up Multifamily Construction.
- Good team-building skills & excellent communications with subs/vendors/owners.
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $150-170k/year
- Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance Stipend paid to employee
- Paid Time Off ( 2 weeks minimum)
- $500/month Car Allowance Paid (to compensate for Fuel / etc) since all local projects.
- Focus on Work/Life balance & encouraged to take time for family!