RiverLink has a Senior Microsoft Dynamics Application Developer – CRM position with a strong and growing client in the Minneapolis/St Paul area. You will be helping to lead a team with technical requirements, documentation, environments deployments to drive product excellence.
This is a full-time position, no contracts. Must be a citizen or a Green Card holder.
- Multiple years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE
- Experience with creating plugins, working with Azure, application design, build, and sandbox.
- Experience with PowerApps and Power Automate
- Experience with data Intergrations and/or migrations
- Medical, Dental
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- Tuition Assistance
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Identity Protection
- Hybrid (2-3) days per week