The Application Administrator – CRM is responsible for maintaining and supporting corporate wide Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and operations processes. including configuration, security, setup, database, support and process engineering. Assist with the administration and management of system changes and system releases into system environments and assist with troubleshooting issues and managing system level documentation. Manage systems support queue and support ticket
• Serve as the IT setup and configuration expert for Dynamics CRM system including but not limited to system configuration, configuration design, configuration subject matter expert, Business Systems team and business users, and establish system configuration standards and documentation.
• Assist with the publishing and deployment to all system environments as directed by Enterprise Applications Management.
• Work with business groups to create, manage and administer automated processes maximizing data reliability, improving analytics and improving sales rep engagement with customers.
• Enter and monitor Enterprise Systems change requests including following established Change Management policies and procedures.
• Assist with systems security for assigned systems as directed by Enterprise Applications Management.
• Work with the IT and Sales teams through all phases of the applications including administration and assisting with the validation of backend process management, as well as data management.
• Write and maintain system documentation as directed by Enterprise Applications Management.
• Manage assigned Enterprise Systems support queues including ticket assignment, ticket validation, and work with Enterprise Applications Management to ensure the assignment of tickets based on capacity, skill set/knowledge and overall business priorities. Ability to troubleshoot issues utilizing systems and technical skills (i.e. SQL queries).
• Mentor and provide technical expertise to other IT staff and business users as directed by assigned Enterprise Applications Management.
• Lead the training of all CRM users, including development of training presentations and materials
• Maintain assignments of sales territories, accounts, customer locations, and access restrictions to customer data as directed
• Perform imports and exports of data from the application as requested
• Ensure timely and accurate data correlation between CRM and internal systems
• Collaborate with business users to develop improved operational efficiencies and analytics
Mentor and provide technical expertise to other IT staff and business users as directed by assigned Director of Information Technology
Participate in meetings and strategic planning
Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Ability to identify customer expectations and deliver practical solutions.
Remain current regarding trends in areas of expertise.
Must be self directed, must be able to work toward goal accomplishment.
Must have knowledge and abilities to perform job elements to established standards.
Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
Associate’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field; or
Minimum of 3+ years of CRM system administration experience with Microsoft Dynamics
B.S. Degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent experience preferred
Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM data integrations
Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system design and customization within the desktop, mobile and outlook versions
Data management – Experience extracting, transforming, and loading large volumes of data. Experience with data governance best practices for maintaining high levels of data quality.
Experience troubleshooting and finding solutions to complex problems
Experience documenting CRM processes, systems etc. for internal use as well as developing training and documentation for end-users.
Must have valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and adequate insurance.