Detailer/Drafter applicant will be required to use Metal Building software (MBS) and AutoCad to produce:
- Shop/Part Drawings for shop fabrication
- Standing seam roof experience
- Shipping List of all parts required for the building
- Erection Drawings for the customer to erect the building
- Good math skills
- Communication skills
- AutoCAD skills
*****No drafting job experience is required but willingness to learn and listen IS required.
This role will require the ability to perform with minimal supervision and to manage his/her own projects to assure
- · It is required to expand personal knowledge of the company’s. drafting standards, product, software, processes and procedures and adapt them to varied conditions required by customers
- · Experience detailing and checking SSR (Standing Seam Roof) Panel products. Able to detail/check SSR Panel Buildings with Hip/Valley/Skew/Parapet/Transitions/Bldg. Width-Length Change conditions. Create Shipping List using MBS, along with Erection Dwgs and SSR Details with Auto-Cad. Familiarity with ‘BRS” SSR Products helpfully.
- · Check the work of New/Beginning Drafters may be required.
- · Minimum of 2-year metal building drafting experience.