Our client is a Clinical Director who is seeking two licensed (or eligible to be licensed) therapists with eating disorder experience. His practice covers a wide range of treatment areas including sexual disorders/addiction, chemical dependency/addiction, and other addictions, trauma/PTSD, bi-polar, co-dependencies, and marriage/family, and other relationship issues. He currently has a waiting list and is motivated to hire quickly.
This client has a low therapist-to-patient ratio within normal business hours. Intensive training is offered weekly to cross-train therapists, provide ongoing education about effective treatment modalities, and better assist those seeking mental health, well-being, and quality of life improvements. All visits are onsite leveraging a unique combination of 1:1 and laser-focused, proven therapeutic treatment group sessions — the result of which have had dramatically successful clinical outcomes for patients and their families.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Carry a patient load of 4 clients seen 3x per week: equivalent of 12 patient hrs.
· Lead or co-lead groups leveraging specific expertise such as DBT, ACT,
· Complete assessments, treatment plans, updated treatment plans, discharge
assessments in a timely manner and provide community resources to clients
upon admission and throughout the program.
· Participate in training, supervision, treatment team meetings, and daily case conferences.
· Continue to learn new skills and participate in training sessions.
· Consistently maintain professional interactions with staff and clients, exercising
maturity of judgment.
· Contribute to the development of communication/organization systems to ensure efficient staff communication.
· Provide administrative duties needed (e.g., JCAHO, licensure, chart monitoring)
-Must have a Master’s Degree
– Client stated that those trained in EMDR and/or SOMATIC modalities will have an edge over others.
· Competitive and commensurate with experience
· Moving expense assistance (all states but primary consideration will
be given to California-licensed therapists)
· Cohesive team
· Exceptional program / Second-to-none weekly skills-based training
· Beautiful Coastal location
– Client offers medical coverage through an HMO but for those who wish, the premium he pays can be put towards a PPO of the employee’s choice.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND A WORD RESUME AND 2-3 TIMES THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO SPEAK BY PHONE. OUR CLIENT IS HIRING QUICKLY!