TITLE: Medical Technologist
Location: Newark, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Graduate from an accredited Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician program (required)
• MT/CLS (ASCP) or MLT/CLS (ASCP) (required)
• Blood Bank experience is a plus
• Will consider new grads if you’ve completed a clinical in a high-volume lab
Hours and compensation potential:
• You will work 36hrs per week with day or night shifts available: Day shift (7am-7:30pm) and Night shift (7pm-7:30am).
• Hourly range of $23.50-$38.90 per hour dependent upon education(MLT or MT) and experience.
• Generous shift differentials for evenings, nights and weekends
• Sign on bonus and full benefits package including relocation assistance
What you’ll be doing:
• You will perform various clinical laboratory tests to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases by following procedures, operating, and maintain equipment as directed.
What you can expect is:
• You will be working in a brand-new facility with state-of-the-art equipment.
• A fast-paced lab system performing 1.8 million tests/year.