TITLE: Medical Technologist
LOCATION: Sundance, WY
Are you looking for a new position where you can live and work in an area where you can make a difference and enjoy beautiful scenery and friendly people?
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, have a low cost of living and have a career so you can enjoy work and life balance this could be the opportunity.
Would you like to work in a hospital where you can but be part of a stable team that is a healthcare leader in the area.
Then working at this medical center located close to the Black Hills National Forest might be the place for you!
What they are looking for:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (Clinical Laboratory Science, MT/MLT) with current ASCP certification.
• Would like 1 year of experience as Generalist working all areas of the lab.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Schedule is nights and it a 7on 7off position.
• Hourly range between $28.67 to $38.22 depending on experience plus shift differentials and a full benefit package including 15K sign-on bonus.
What you will be doing:
• In cooperation with the department manager, the medical technologist instructs and performs routine and special laboratory assays of patient specimens in designated disciplines.
• Will follow established standards and policies, reviews patient results for accuracy and diagnostic correlation, uses independent decision making skills, and communicates with a variety of customers.
• Work as a generalist.
•The facility is located south of Sundance and is a critical access hospital that also has a 58 bed nursing home.
•The position reports to the Director of the Lab and will work as a generalist.