Nice opportunity for a Medical Technologist, to work for a medical lab device manufacturer. You will utilize your lab knowledge to be a “Technical Support Specialist & trainer”. Will be instrumental during the installation process as a trainer, and documenting the lab procedures. Some overnight travel will be required. POSITION WILL BE BASED IN THE FAYETTEVILLE AREA . (Local Fayetteville AR area people only, no relocation)
- Install commission and annual bonus
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Will be involved with direct problem solving covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, and software upgrades.
- Provides training to medical technologist on the use of the instrumentation.
- Resolve reagent based issues.
- Your lab knowledge will also be utilized in Post Sales support of the instrumentation.
- Represents the company at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops.
- Provides telephone support to machine operators.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a related field and a minimum of 5 years experience as a Medical Technologist.
- ASCP Certification is required.
- Coagulation experience would be a plus.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.