TITLE: Medical Lab Technician(MT, MLT)
LOCATION: Cascade Valley, WA
Would you like to live in an area surrounded by a large freshwater lake that offers 300 plus days of sunshine and work in healthcare organization that loves to accomplish what is best for the community.
The motto is “All of us, for each of you, every time.”
Community is about 25K population, facility serves about 77k. There is a small airport, a University, a nice community that offers something for everyone.
It is known as a Desert Oasis in the heart of the Columbia Basin in Central Washington with 4 seasons and 330 plus days of sunshine.
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Graduate from an accredited Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician program (required).
• MT/CLS (ASCP) or MLT/CLS (ASCP) (required).
• Will consider new grads.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Positions are full time. One is day shift(5am-3pm), One is evening shift(4:30pm-1am), One is night shift(9pm-6:30am).
• Hourly range of $35hr-$44.72hr depending on experience.
• Generous shift differentials for evenings, nights and weekends
• Sign on bonus($7500) and full benefits package including relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will perform various clinical laboratory tests to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases by following procedures, operating, and maintain equipment as directed.
What you can expect is:
• Reports to the Director whom is well respected.
• Great team to work with.