Global communications agency seeks a Medical Director – Medical Education to manage multiple accounts from a scientific perspective including publication plans, advisory boards and symposia. He or she will work closely with both internal and external partners creating literature and medical educational material for specific drug or therapeutic areas. This is a remote role.
Requirements for the Medical Director — Medical Education:
- Phd in a life science discipline
- 2+ years of medical communications agency experience, with a focus on medical education, in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment to develop and execute scientific communications and promotional initiatives for clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills, verbal, written and electronic
- A track record of accomplishment presenting to large groups and acting as knowledge expert.
- Ability to successfully manage competing projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to interpret data, develop key insights and assess the impact of recommendations on client business objectives.
- Willingness to learn other therapeutic categories or outside area of focus and demonstrated ability to read and understand scientific/medical articles and data.
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer