We are looking for an energetic and friendly Medical Assistant or Certified Nurse Assistant to join our work family full time or part time. We love what we do and stay very busy doing it! An ideal candidate loves kids, is very comfortable with computers and wants to work together with a team. This position requires paying close attention to details and being able to handle lots of giggles (and some tears) from our wonderful patients. You will be required to administer lots of vaccines. The position is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with two evening shifts a month and one weekend shift a month. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k.
Starting pay $17 an hour with $500 hiring bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for candidates that can help fill our core values through the following:
- Patient and Family Centered – Welcoming our patients, listening to their concerns and a desire to meet their needs.
- Compassion – Creating a kind and respectful environment for our patients and our staff and providers.
- Quality – Paying close attention to the details including medical history, updating medical records, and providing the best care.
- Teamwork – Working together with front office team, clinical teams, and providers to ensure that the work is completed efficiently from beginning to end.
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- 1 year experience, preferably in a pediatric medical group practice
- Formal medical training (CNA, MA, LPN or RN)
- CPR certification required
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting work
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience administering injections is a must.
- Competency in operating medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Knowledge required to maintain a safe work environment.
- Skilled in applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of professional nursing to provide patient care.
- Possess the ability to maintain quality control standards, react calmly and effectively in emergencies, interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures, communicate clearly, and work effectively with co-workers, while maintaining confidentiality of clinical information