Senior Project Engineer: Manage all phases of capital and expense projects from inception through disposition of final project documentation; provide technical support for Maintenance and Operations activities and support general mill goals for safety, environmental and other concerns.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in the attainment of general mill goals by serving on special teams or supplying teams with necessary technical support.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
· Five or more years related experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
· Paper industry experience preferred.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Managing Diversity
· Ethics and Values
· Integrity and Trust
· Written Communications
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.