Our client is a privately held, European based, global manufacturer of construction equipment and machinery. They seek an experienced mechanical design engineer who will design new machines as well as mechanical and hydraulic components.
If you have a mechanical design background and experience using Solidworks to design from scratch, I’d love to connect to discuss how this mechanical design opportunity could take your career forward!
• A leading domestic manufacturer of construction equipment that is a division of a global manufacturer of construction machinery
• For more than 70 years, they have been known as providing the “Gold Standard” in terms of quality which meets or exceeds ASTM standards
• Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility to strict quality standards using American steel
• Financially stable organization that is investing to expand its product line and North American business footprint
• Responsible for designing new machines and modifying existing machines
• Design CAD models using Solidworks as well as reviewing parameters and verifying functions and compliance
• Perform FEA analysis while verifying form, fit, function and manufacturability
• Assist in testing machines to ensure customer satisfaction and code compliance
• Oversee protype builds to verify machinery concept
• Provide ongoing manufacturing support and make design changes as needed
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required
• At least 3 years of product design experience using Solidworks
• Knowledge and experience of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems and components
• Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions.
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client’s requirements, we will contact you immediately.