We are looking for an MDS coordinator!
We are looking for an individual to help manage a nursing team in our nursing home, serve as liaisons in the intake and evaluation process of patients. You will be responsible for up-to-date assessments of the patient and oversee the interdisciplinary assessment for all nursing home patients. You will monitor patient care by assessing procedures, speaking with patients, and recording medical codes. You will enter medical codes and are involved in medical billing processes, ensuring accurate medical records.
The primary responsibility is to manage and assess patient care, to ensure the facility provides consistent quality care.
· Assess and monitor patient care and wellbeing.
· Develop goals for improving treatment and care plans.
· Evaluate the patient care that long-term patients receive.
· New patient and long-term patient follow-ups to ensure they receive proper care.
· Follow up with patients on any complaints or incidents reported.
· Meet with patient caretakers and families to discuss the patient’s condition and treatment plans.
· Approve resident applications for long-term care facilities.
· Monitor patients’ medical insurance and payment plans
· Host meetings to discuss patient care and implement new strategies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person