Materials Buyer / Planner
$50,000-52,000 Salary + 8% Bonus + OT
- Responsible for ensuring the operating system data is accurate including certain Product Master fields.
- Maintains accurate lot sizes, safety stocks, lead times, item notes, and other operating parameters.
- Coordinates demand requirements through order entry into manufacturing planning and execution.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient planning of raw materials to support manufacturing requirements.
- Manages the SCMS database, and scheduling of RTV’s once the disposition has been established working closely with Quality Management and Shipping/Receiving personnel.
- Serves as back-up to the Sr. Buyer/Planner for MRO purchasing.
- HS Diploma Required,Associates Degree preferred or equivalent years of related work experience
- Strong PC skills (Notes, Spreadsheets, Downloads, PowerPoint, graphics)
- 1- 3 years of MRP/DRP Planning experience in manufacturing/distribution
- Computer database system literate and operating experience.
- Must be able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the position