**Must Have Experience in Automotive Industry**
Materials Scheduling Supervisor Summary:
The Materials Scheduling Supervisor is responsible for scheduling daily production schedules for the plant operations. They are responsible for managing customer demand and creating a master schedule for the plant.
Materials Scheduling Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Guides and develops Materials Schedulers.
- Responsible for creating a high level master production schedule.
- Responsible for looking at capacity planning and resource planning and address any concerns.
- Monitors the scheduling of finished goods.
- Monitors customers demand to ensure the production schedules are accurate and finished goods are produced on time.
- Work close with customer service team and operations to ensure orders are met on time.
- Ensures schedulers create accurate daily production schedules.
- Ensures production schedules are distributed on time to plant operations.
- Immediately address any potential shortages.
- Assists with establishing the department procedures which are consistent with established corporate policies and procedures.
- Utilizes and practices methods of continuous improvement.
- Assists as required in resolving this disposition of substandard or rejected materials.
- Enforces safety compliance by ensuring the proper training is given in OSHA mandated regulations.
- Understands and complies with all company policies and procedures, and enforces workers to follow all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience: