Marketing Manager — Insights Firm
A well-respected and growing insights firm with unique speed-to and success-in market through the delivery of insights. The company is recognized as a leader in insights to nudge or disrupt through the development, design and marketing of innovations and renovations.
The company seeks a Marketing Manager to advance its leadership position and accelerate business growth. The candidate will be responsible for marketing strategy and the development, implementation and the results of a marketing plan. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the sales teams on lead generation activities and digital marketing initiatives. This position requires strong project management skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at once and see them through to completion. This position will ensure the company’s online presence is consistent and on-brand, and will assist with various identified marketing and sales tasks as needed. Position responsibilities include overseeing internal and external communications such as content generation, email marketing, digital ad buying, event management and vendor and agency partnerships. Candidates must be comfortable working in a data driven fast paced environment.
- Implementing an annual marketing strategy and budget that aligns with company OKR’s and drives sales growth for both new and existing clients.
- Driving the tactical implementation of strategic B2B communications plans (both internally and externally), budgets and content calendars to achieve annual business objectives and generate market awareness and demand for company products and solutions.
- Implementing and monitoring inbound marketing campaigns to meet lead generation and company revenue targets.
- Managing all metrics and KPIs reporting to meet lead generation and nurturing goals and optimize CAC. Conduct monthly analysis to gauge marketing effectiveness and report results and recommendations for improvements to CEO.
- Achieving marketing OKR’s as well as monthly lead generation and nurturing goals.
- Working with executive team to develop content strategy and ensure content created by marketing team is widely disseminated and achieves lead generation goals.
- Overseeing the creation of key communications materials for sales collateral, blogs, white papers, e-books, email campaigns, public relations and social media.
- Overseeing a third-party agency for ABM, social and PPC ad buying management
- Managing corporate website and ensuring UX, lead generation and SEO/SEM are optimized and driving conversions.
- Collaborating with the executive team to deliver an effective event strategy that meets business objectives within a defined budget, including the creation of event collateral, banners, advertisements etc. as required.
- Determining event based speaking opportunities and generating proposals that secure speaking engagements at all key industry events.
- Overseeing internally produced events (thought leadership/lunch and learns, etc)
- Working closely with the internal teams and external vendors to ensure the firms strategic marketing and communications plan is implemented on time and on budget.
- Ensure all marketing communications and collateral aligns with company brand/voice guidelines.
- BS or MS in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in increasingly senior level marketing roles.
- Experience managing a metrics driven marketing strategy for a fast growing B2B brand. Previous experience in the marketing research for the CPG industry preferred.
- Excellent English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Writing samples will be requested.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask between various projects at one time and complete tasks within short timeframes with little oversight. Excellent problem solver.
- Strong understanding of SEM and online media buying.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in Google Analytics or other business intelligence platforms. Able to take disparate data sets and analyze to improve marketing performance.
- Experience with CMS/MAP (preferably Salesforce and/or Hubspot) or other marketing automation services
- Experience with managing B2B social media via HootSuite (i.e. Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Experience with direct agency management preferred.
- Some travel required.