If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching, and coming up with effective solutions, you will fit in excellently as a market analyst with our client. A market analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful market analyst will be able to extract and analyze qualitative data, identify trends, research competitors’ demographics, and recommend product development strategies to increase competitive advantage in the marketplace. The goal of a market analyst is to assist management to determine what products and services are in demand, who will purchase the products and the price they are willing to pay.
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition.
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with the marketing and sales department.
- Building Reports and dashboards by extracting data from multiple sources to track and forecast trends in sales and marketing and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
- Identifying customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand.
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys, and questionnaires.
- Attending staff meeting to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, or a related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in market research, market analysis and competitive analysis
- 2+ years’ Experience in T-SQL Server, Microsoft Power Query, language
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to interpret and communicate information effectively.
- Ability to work with multiple departments.
- Previous experience in the FSI and industrial print markets
- Knowledge of software market
- Knowledge of international markets
- Experience with various survey tools
- Experience with Power BI