We are currently searching for a Manufacturing Engineer – Medical Devices to join a growing global medical device manufacturer. The Manufacturing Engineer – Medical Devices will improve manufacturing processes, provide production support and interface with customers to address quality issues and ensure compliance with specs and regulations.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer – Medical Devices:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years engineering experience in manufacturing engineering, medical devices strongly preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or training preferred.
- Hands on demonstrated experience applying good manufacturing principles.
- Minitab and Design of Experiments (DOE) experience.
- Statistical basics, creative thinking and strong math skills required.
- Nitinol processing and equipment experience a plus.
- Experience performing root cause analysis.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer – Medical Devices:
- Support production to ensure internal KPI’s are met.
- Improve processes related to wire, tubing and strip production.
- Collaborate with external customers and internal teams to address quality issues related to new products.
- Interface with Engineering Technicians and production personnel to streamline and optimize manufacturing processes within a LEAN manufacturing environment.
- Develop strategic processing goals and objective and integrate processes into value streams.
Occupational Category: 17-2141 Mechanical Engineers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer