Be a part of an organization, with a dynamic leadership team that truly values and appreciates the people that work there. Excellent growth opportunities at this Milwaukee area client! The focus of this position is to develop, implement, and improve the processes on the factory. As the link between design engineering and the production floor you provide the manufacturing expertise needed to implement the production of new products as well as processing changes to existing products. This position is responsible for maintaining production capability, improving quality, reducing cost, improving safety, and maximizing throughout. This position reports to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
Company – A major player in the heavy mobile equipment industry
· A growing division of a $1 Billion heavy mobile equipment organization with nearly 6,000 employees worldwide.
· Production orders booked out for a year.
· Dynamic, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, who was promoted from within to lead this group.
· Outstanding culture focused on safety and the growth of the individual.
Benefits and Features – They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE their employees!
· EXCELLENT Benefits and Compensation Plan –4.5% Employer match on 401K, Health, Vision, Dental, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance and more.
· 8% Bonus Level
· Flexible work hours (work 9 hours Monday-Thursday and only 4 hours on Friday w/o taking PTO).
· Tuition reimbursement, On-site fitness center, On-site nurse.
· Work/Life Balance – when you take a vacation, you get to take a REAL vacation and not a working vacation where you are tethered to your laptop and email. Your team has your back!
· Culture of continuous improvement where team members have a voice and good ideas are appreciated from all levels of the organization
· It is a business casual workplace, jeans every day.
Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available for this position.
What you will be doing:
What they are looking for