MUST HAVE ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING OPERATION!!
No relocation available
Responsibilities of Position:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual plant financial reporting package in STRAVIS, HiTree, etc. as required.
- Participate in developing product cost standards on an annual basis as well as new product development. Prepare annual standards change entry.
- Prepare and present various analyses for monthly cost reviews with management.
- Drive understanding of key cost factors and directs cost control actions.
- Participate in annual ABP process by preparing various fixed and variable cost schedules. Key player in ABP.
- Participate in physical inventory.
- Participate in month-end closing process, e.g., journal entries, review reports, analyze data, etc.
- Responsible for review and analysis income statement and balance sheet on a monthly basis. Understanding of Balance Sheets.
- Maintain fixed asset accounting including journal entry preparation.
- Assist with audits and enter wires as needed.
- Invoice processing, consignment inventory monitoring and cash receipts posting.
- Support the President and director of Finance as requested.
Direct Reports – 0
Board Control – 0
• Excellent accounting skills
• Solid manufacturing Cost Accounting skills is a requirement
• Manufacturing forecast experience
• Solid financial analysis skills and ability to interpret and communicate financial results.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong working knowledge of inventory accounting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA and/or CPA is preferred. 3+ years’ experience, in a manufacturing environment.
- International communication skills preferred
- Ability to communicate on local level
- Outgoing personality
- Team oriented individual
- Open to new methods & ideas
- Able to meet deadlines
- Transparency, Sense of Urgency