Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, IS or Engineering
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Minimum of seven years of experience in procurement or sourcing with a demonstrated record of increasing responsibility.
- Thorough knowledge of procurement policies and procedures, manufacturing requirements planning and quality systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Experience managing international and domestic supply chains in similar industries such as manufacturing, or engineered to order environments
- Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated effectiveness in employee development and team leadership.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10-15%.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- CPIM or CSCP by APICS certification desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels, both internally and with the supply base.
- Six Sigma, Process Management, or related certifications a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus