We are seeking a registered Breast Biopsy Mammographer/Sonographer technologist for an opening with an outpatient radiology practice in the Denver Metropolitan Area. This is a full time position with benefits. Our interventional radiologists perform some of the most leading-edge treatments available today.
Job Qualifications/Job Duties
- ARRT and mammography certification required
- RMDS certification required
- Knowledgeable of ACR and MQSA requirements
- Conduct Mammography exams
- Facilitate all pre biopsy and post biopsy care of patients
- Assist Radiologist with stereotactic, ultrasound, and MRI-guided breast biopsies
- Prepare/maintain all paperwork, x-rays, and charts related to procedures
- Ensure infection control procedures are followed and quality control standards are met
- Position patients and operate equipment to produce most reliable data.
- very competitive salary based on experience
- $8000 sign on bonus
- full benefits package.
- relocation budget
- interview expenses