$23-30/hr+ OT + Shift Differential + Full Benefits
- 1st / Days: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Swing: 12-hour rotating swing shift 7:00am -7:00pm
- Nights: 7:00pm- 7:00am
- Follow all safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Align sheaves and V-Belts, using precision equipment.
- Adjust and inspect gaskets on pumps.
- Assemble, install and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Inspect and repair clinker cooler parts and Kiln parts
- Inspect and repair liners, center screens, main gearbox, and diaphragms in the Finish Mill.
- Inspect and repair bearings and rotors on separators, as well as parts on air conveyor systems.
- Inspect and replace air slides, compressor couplings, screw conveyors, and conveyor parts.
- Inspect and replace bags and cages in dust collectors and repair blower V-belts and filters, air cannons, and parts..
- Inspect and replace fan and rotor bearing alignment.
- Inspect and repair tables, bearings, and tires in Raw Mill.
- Inspect and repair Pneumatic equipment and repair hydraulic systems using blueprints.
- Perform precision alignment using dial indicators and lasers.
- Perform routine management and documentation.
- Perform rigging of heavy loads.
- Operate a cutting torch and welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Participate in 5S Housekeeping Program within the plant.
- Must understand and perform root cause analysis.
- Must be able to operate mobile equipment.
- Provide instruction, direction, and support to outside contractors for special projects or plant outages.
- Assist with other departmental needs as required.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of certified Millwright or Industrial Maintenance Apprentice Program preferred.
- 5 or more years of Mechanical Maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand warning labels, instructions, signs, and similar information.
- Ability to learn computer and instrumentation systems involved in the process.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to safely and effectively operate the mills, dryers, fans feeders, conveyors, elevators, gates, dampers, computer, and related instrumentation systems, air slides, air hose, water hose, bars, brooms, shovels, wheelbarrows, hammers, front-end loaders, forklifts, sweepers and related equipment.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull bars, brooms, and shovels; climb ladders and stairs; mount and dismount equipment; bend; sit for long periods of time, and work at heights of up to 120 feet.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, and overtime and accept call-ins after hours and on weekends.
Work to be performed in a shop environment as well as outdoor exposure throughout the plant. Mild exposure to cement dust, heat, cold, and noise requires compliance with specified safety guidelines and procedures. Exposure to high elevations of up to 250 feet in height. Exposure to all weather conditions. Normal operation of mobile equipment may result in jarring and vibratory exposure.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Pay
- Life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities and more!