Maintenance Technician (Shift – 3:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m)
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for general repairs and rebuilding of production assembly equipment to promote continuous uptime of the assembly machines. Daily activities may include general machine maintenance, troubleshooting various types of equipment, as well as providing technical assistance to the production team and various departments within the business. Participate in new machine design approval and tryout process and assist with the development of prototype product. Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, accountability for quality of work, and task completion. Report on those activities to management in the support of company initiatives, standards, policies and overall continuous improvement.
Monday-Thursday from 3:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Perform reactive and preventative maintenance on semi-auto assembly equipment containing but not limited to pneumatics, vibratory bowls, turntables, PLC’s, & robotics.
• Ensures Lock-Out / Tag-Out procedures are followed when working on equipment.
• Performs tasks according to safety standards, reports any and all safety issues immediately.
• Support company initiatives by maintaining adherence to organization standards and policies.
• Support the creation and sustainment of processes and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and supporting continuous improvement.
• Use Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques to enhance and improve productivity.
• Support the efforts of other departments through prompt responsiveness to requests and inquiries.
• Sitting, standing, walking, lifting and repetitive tasks throughout the day.
• Ability to work overtime as needed per factory hours and/or project completion.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum 4 years of manufacturing experience.
• Troubleshooting & repair knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, & PLC.
• Strong cross functional communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
• Minimum Experience Required
• High school diploma or GED
• Vocational/Technical training
• 2 years of applicable plant maintenance experience
• Complete forklift training and can operate a forklift in a safe manner.