We are looking for a maintenance technician who will be responsible for performing plant equipment maintenance, troubleshooting
equipment, repairs including preventive maintenance and emergency calls, modification and upgrades to existing
• Perform general and preventive maintenance for pumps, valves, PLC
Controls and automation components.
• Diagnose problems, replace and or repair equipment as required to maintain production.
• Assist engineering staff with install, startup, and implementation of new equipment and equipment upgrades
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Ability to perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and plant facilities
• Familiar with centrifugal pumps, air diaphragm pumps, and automated valves.
• Must be able to read and understand P&ID diagrams, machine drawings, and electrical diagrams as needed in addition to interpreting equipment manuals
• Forklift experience and training.
• Analyse, diagnose, and troubleshoot PLC issues.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.