POSITION SUMMARY: The Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and service on all plant equipment. Primarily, this includes electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs, including PLC.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventive, planned and unplanned maintenance on production and facility equipment including machining centers, screw machines, assembly and plating equipment.
- Connect to machine PLCs (primarily Allen Bradley) and use ladder logic to aid in troubleshooting.
- Aid in identifying and helping to set up necessary spare parts.
- Use computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to document work and order parts
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
- Ability to lift-up to 40lbs.
- Perform mechanical & electrical troubleshooting diagnostic analysis on all equipment.
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently.
- Understand and comply with company safety standards and federal regulations.
- Familiarity with pneumatics, hydraulics, A/C including troubleshooting and repair.
- High attention to detail.
- Good basic math skills
- Good time management skills.
- Associate degree in Industrial or Electronic Technology or Mechatronics.
- Three or more year’s industrial electrical maintenance experience.
- Electrical certification required.
- Program, repair, install and upgrade Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Print reading (particularly electrical)
- Mechanical & electrical troubleshooting
- Machine & facility wiring
- PLC connection and following ladder logic
- Good communication skills