Location: Louisville, KY Position: Maintenance Technician Pay: $32.00 – $34.00 per hour Job Type: Full-time Schedule: 2nd shift (2:30pm – 11:00pm)
Summary: Our Client is seeking a Maintenance Technician to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment. The ideal candidate will have an Associate Degree or Equivalent from 2 years College or Technical School or two years related experience or Equivalent combination of education and experience. They will also have knowledge of PLC and other Robotic Systems programming experience, as well as electrical/electrician training or apprenticeship. The position is full-time with a pay range of $32.00 – $34.00 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production equipment.
- Use a computer to troubleshoot machines with PLCs.
- Repair, maintain, replace, install, and test electrical/electronic systems, circuits, and equipment.
- Read and understand blueprints, technical manuals, and wiring diagrams to aid in troubleshooting and maintenance of machinery.
- Upgrade equipment as necessary.
- Work with each department to provide necessary support to ensure day-to-day maintenance issues are resolved.
- Perform regular and preventive maintenance on equipment to eliminate unscheduled downtime.
- Notify the supervisor when items need to be ordered.
- Associate Degree or Equivalent from 2 years College or Technical School or two years related experience or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of PLC and other Robotic Systems programming experience.
- Electrical/electrician training or apprenticeship.
- Experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical components of industrial machinery.
- Ability to read diagrams and blueprints.
- Ability to maintain machinery in a safe, efficient manner.
- Basic computer skills are necessary.
- Must be able to read and interpret scope of work, blueprints, technical manuals, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Ability to assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision.
- Ability to adapt to change and consistently meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving abilities.