- Perform maintenance on support equipment, such as cranes
- Fabricate/Design equipment to solve maintenance problems
- Perform light duty and electrical trouble shooting
- Troubleshoot heating and air conditioning equipment
- Sheet metal fabrication and welding
- Position requires lifting up to 60 lbs without assistance. Extensive periods of bending, climbing (Ladders, lifts, machines), and standing involved.
- Perform remodeling and Painting hanging door window throughout the facilities
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect
- malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a
pre‐established check sheet.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and
- faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing
drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using
- brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging
doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g.
- furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file
cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using
various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
5+ years related experience in facilities maintenance strongly
preferred. Previous electrical and plumbing experience required. Must have a
strong mechanical background with general knowledge of all building systems.
Must be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical schematics, along
with building prints.
High School diploma or
equivalent required. Two year technical degree in industrial maintenance