Maintenance Technician – 2nd shift
Our manufacturing client in the Delano, MN area is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the building, all production equipment, molds, production support equipment and machinery as well as the effectiveness of the preventive maintenance program and timely repairs of items on the maintenance log.
- Conduct and coordinate preventive maintenance program and repairs in a timely and satisfactory manner to keep the facility running effectively
- Conduct daily task list from ERP system and project list
- Perform identified preventive maintenance as well as special request repairs
- Sources and orders the necessary supplies to effectively operate the maintenance equipment and perform identified work
- Support equipment maintenance and repairs, including, but not limited to: Rotational molding machines, 5-Axis Router, molds/tools, hoists and the test and cleaning of equipment
- Assist with building new or repairing existing drill fixtures, guides and all other equipment and tooling to support Production , Engineering and Quality
- Maintain foaming tank levels and pressure daily, communicate with purchasing daily on tank levels; change out tanks as needed to support production
- Maintain equipment and forklifts in compliance with government and OSHA regulations
- Support Production, Engineering and Quality as needed
- Problem solve and identify opportunities for equipment/facility maintenance improvements
- Preferred candidates will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, Trade School and/or technical training.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing/quality position or environment.
5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment