Maintenance Technician 2nd shift
This non-union automotive tier one supplier is seeking two maintenance technicians for second shift.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems on production equipment.
- Support engineering departments in implementation of machine modifications as well as installation and start-up of new equipment.
- Install electrical, compressed air and other utility runs for new or existing equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and continuous improvement duties.
- Adjust and calibrate mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform basic machining/fabricating duties as required for machine/tool repair
- Facilities repair and maintenance
- 2 year. Technology degree or journeyman card preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 5 yrs. Hands-on experience in industrial maintenance and or machine repair
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic, machine wiring, and industrial electrical systems
- Basic PLC programming skills
- Basic machining skills