The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing expertise and leadership to the service and maintenance staff while ensuring the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant assets. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for driving continuous improvement of plant operations to enable efficient, high-quality production of customer products.
How you will impact:
- Provide strategic leadership on maintenance operations to ensure maximum production
- Develop and implement the short- and long-term maintenance strategy to enable operating efficiency in alignment with company’s fvalues
- Create Maintenance Department safety goals and plan to ensure a safe work environment
- Create an effective Plant Maintenance Program using industry best practices to maximize equipment reliability and uptime
- Supervise and inspect maintenance work to ensure the most effective, efficient, and up-to-date technology and preferred maintenance practices are implemented by craftsmen
- Manage and analyze maintenance department KPIs to assess operating efficiency and identify opportunities to drive performance excellence
- Provide guidance in the development of the maintenance business plan and forecasts
- Lead maintenance staff to exceed industry standards and set new industry uptime and reliability standards
- Serve as a member of the Plant Leadership Team to align on Plant goals and standards and collaborate on organizational effectiveness
What you need to succeed:
- 5 – 10 years of experience in industrial maintenance – Required.
- 5 + years of experience in maintenance management – Preferred.
- 2-year technical degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering – Preferred
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Productivity Suite
- JDE, PLC / DCS or similar CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.