- Foods manufacturer is hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor due to a promotion
- They are looking for 2 supervisors, one for 3rd shift and one for 2nd shift
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader who has excellent training / troubleshooting skills and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This is a new operation and looking for these supervisors to work with the manager to build the maintenance department basically from scratch
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety procedures.
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with SQF, GMP and FDA regulations.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and inventory.
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management team.
- AAS/BS/BA is preferred, or an equivalent of 10+ years of maintenance management experience
- 2-5+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or military setting is required; prefer foods, high-speed packaging or related industries
- Technical skills in mechanical and electrical repair is required
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, inventory and scheduling software is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation), preferred.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
military veteran preferred